Every home is a type of tile of various substances. Tiles are an important part of the interior of your home. Thus, selecting the appropriate tiles to suit your needs, preferences, and place within your home is crucial for all homeowners. While we are unable to decide for you, however, we can help you make an educated choice. Hence, Bespoke offers this comprehensive guide to the various types of tiles, the USPs of each, the places they are suitable for use, and the best way to keep them.
Vitrified tiles look similar to ceramic tiles but they are made up of silica. In the process of nitrification silica and clay melt and blend to form a glass-like substance inside each tile. The tiles retain their original shine after years of usage.
- Here are some facts regarding vitrified tiles
- You can pick from a variety of finishes, including an anti-skid coating
- Its low porosity causes it to stain resistant
- Frost and water resistance
- It is tough and can withstand heavy movement
- Can be installed quickly
- Where can you find vitrified tiles
- Indoor and outdoor flooring
- Kitchen backsplash
- Bathroom walls
What are the rules and regulations for maintaining vitrified tiles?
There isn’t much to maintain vitrified tiles. They can be cleaned by mopping, sweeping, or vacuuming regularly. Avoid using any abrasive method like acid or metal scraper to clean these kinds of tiles.
To those who don’t know onyx can be described as an imitation of marble. They are inexpensive and have the same veins in marble. They are constructed of quartz as well as other engineered additives.
- Here are some facts concerning onyx tiles.
- It looks like marble but it’s much more durable.
- Available in larger sizes than normal tiles.
- Moderate heat resistance
- Not entirely scratch-proof or stain-resistant
- Where can you find onyx tiles
- Indoor flooring
- Wall cladding
What are the rules and regulations that apply to maintaining onyx tiles?
The primary thing to remember when cleaning your onyx tiles is that it needs to be handled with caution. Do not use lemon juice, baking soda, or any such strong cleansing agents on these kinds of tiles. Make use of warm water and mild detergent to wash them.
Vinyl is a flooring product that appears like wood and feels like stone. Vinyl is an excellent option for pet owners.
- What do you need to know about vinyl tiles
- It gives a seamless appearance
- It can be installed without damaging the existing flooring
- Recyclable, but not biodegradable.
- Waterproof but not completely stain resistant
- Not very sturdy and could scratch easily when furniture is heavy.
- Vinyl tiles can be used anywhere there is water
What are the rules and regulations that apply to keeping vinyl tiles clean?