The older we have the more the hyaluronic acid content, which will be important for hydration and water retention in our bodies, decreases. This means the outer skin becomes drier and starts to reduce its plumpness. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance occurring in the body, it holds water, which hydrates and gives volume to the skin. As we age, this production of hyaluronic acid diminishes.
For several reasons, maybe age, stress or weight loss, we might find that our face is beginning to look tired, drawn and gaunt. Botox for Sale Online A younger person’s skin looks firmer and plumper in comparison, thanks simply to collagen and hyaluronic acid. But once we grow older, these substances in the outer skin slowly commence to diminish and this results in a loss in facial volume. One of the methods to combat the signs of getting older, is to restore the hyaluronic acid that’s lost during the ageing process.
Dermal fillers are the perfect, non-surgical treatment to boost facial contours, fill in sunken cheeks, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and help people regain their former youthful looks. Before our late 30’s, your skin should still keep it’s natural contoured nature and volume, without a lot of wrinkles or sagging, which makes the procedure an improved prospect for middle-aged skin. Although late nights, heavy drinking and smoking can increase the signs of ageing, so it’s possible to need Dermal Fillers at a younger age.
The fillers are injected beneath the skin into the lower parts of the face, and give gentle volumising and contouring. They create a naturally smoothed out appearance and fill in the fine lines and wrinkles and plump out the grooves and creases. The effects of dermal fillers are much softer than other treatments, giving an immediate rejuvenating appearance. Today, dermal fillers have changed the face of cosmetic medicine.
By placing the fillers in strategic places:
- Adds volume to hollowed, gaunt, or sunken aspects of the face.
- Gives a natural filled out appearance beneath the lower eyelids, correcting the hollowed eyed look.
- Softening of the deep grooves between the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- By the addition of volume the cheeks, it improves the marionette lines from the mouth to the chin.
- Jowls correction can give you the result of an easy jaw line.
- Gently thickens skin that’s thinned, because of ageing.
- Improves furrows, deep folds and creases.
- The complete placing of fillers plumps up the apples of the cheeks and sculpts the cheek bones.
- Lip enhancement / lip augmentation can give the lips better definition, reduce lipstick bleed, add more volume and a fuller appearance.
The effects of dermal fillers are instant, so there’s no waiting for weeks until any swelling went down seriously to observe the process has turned out. There is a small chance however, of slight bleeding where in fact the needle enters your skin, and slight swelling or redness at the injection area, although this should go down very quickly and the utilization of an ice pack will increase resolution.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment.
- Little downtime, so you can return to normal activities straight away.
- It reduces lines and wrinkles to offer the face a more youthful looking appearance.
- Fillers replenish lost volume and give a softer, younger look.
- Resilient results.
Nearly all of today’s dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which improves skin hydration and stimulates the body’s production of collagen. With several syringes of dermal filler, your face is plumper and the cheeks lifted, which also includes a lifting influence on the jaw-line.
Do you need help picking a cosmetic procedure? We provide a thorough array of cosmetic procedures for the face and body to greatly help create a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!